December 1, 2011

12.1.11

Photobucket

this little guy's mommy finally shared these pictures
so now i can too.
isn't he sweet?
little lincoln at 4 weeks old.

Photobucket

my sister-in-law, miranda, asked me to take a few pictures of lincoln.
i had the day off one friday and chad was heading to lincoln for the weekend
so i thought it would be the perfect time for cash and i to meet the little babe.

Photobucket

so i packed up the yukon with a million props
and hit the road headed north.
cash and i drove 2 hours one way to see them.
as i was unloading the car, it hit me that i forgot my camera!!

yes.
the photographer forgot her camera.
idiot.

lincoln was a dream baby that afternoon.
sleep the whole time.
i know this because i held him for hours.
you're going to have to trust me on that one
because, well, you know...
i didn't have my camera to document.

turns out, we had older sister's 2nd birthday party the following weekend.
i had another opportunity.
because of the birthday party preparation,
we didn't have endless time to work with.

but we made do
and i got 3 photos.

we'll try again, mr. lincoln.

you know i'm going to have that lens in my face.

every
time
i
see
you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper! ~ auntie sarah

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

He is such a sweet little baby--love the yawning picture!

Post a Comment

leave me some love, sweets!