November 19, 2011

11.19.11

my first 1z2z.designs show is in the books.
and i'm exhausted.
i went from zero inventory to show time
in three weeks.

11-19-11-Blog-Picture-(7)

it was held in a gorgeous venue.
a little coffee shop
in stromsburg.

11-19-11-Blog-Picture-1

i invited my high school friend to join me.
she also has a two year old.
a sweet little p 3 months younger than cash.
she gets to sew for girls.
all those fabulous dresses...she made.
check out her etsy shop here.

11-19-11-Blog-Picture-(2)

five years ago we would have laughed in your face if you told us
we would be married
with children
living (her)/working (me) in our hometown
and sewing!!!

11-19-11-Blog-Picture-(3)

it was interesting to me to see what sold
and what i brought home.

11-19-11-Blog-Picture-(4)

i'm doing another holiday open house on tuesday.

11-19-11-Blog-Picture-(5)

what's left will be listed in my etsy shop.
right now it's empty.
but check back...hopefully soon.

11-19-11-Blog-Picture-(6)

all of these ruffled key fobs?
came home with me.
every.single.one.
i guess people didn't get what they were??
oh well...

p.s. if you notice things look pretty wonky around here, i'm trying to diy a redesign of this little blog. this could get crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love, sweets!