October 5, 2011

10.5.11

my macbook has been in the shop.
she needed a little ram boost.
after 12 days and a "bad product shipment" later,
she's running like a brand new machine.

working on a pc after having a mac is
well...
annoying!!

i have several hundred pictures to sort through.
a husker weekend in wyoming.
family pictures.
a day at the pumpkin patch.
new craft projects.

for now, i'll leave you with this little outtake:

10-05-11-Blog-Picture-(1)

trying to take family pictures
with a 2 year old
who needs a nap is
well...
annoying!!

3 comments:

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

This is such a sweet picture--that little guy loves his mama! :)

Alana said...

Cute photo! haha

My computer sooo needs a checkup. I'm afraid it's going to die on me any minute. :/

Liz Brown said...

You're from Nebraska!

So am I.

Post a Comment

leave me some love, sweets!