April 10, 2011

4.10.11

one year ago today...

one year ago today, god took my mother-in-law to his heaven.
one year ago today, a husband lost his wife.
one year ago today, four children lost their mother.
one year ago today, four grandchildren lost their grandma.
one year ago today, a mother lost her daughter.
one year ago today, a student lost their teacher.
one year ago today, a sister lost her friend.

one year ago today, life changed.

from this day forward, i will cherish every smile.
from this day forward, i will squeeze my baby extra tight.
from this day forward, i will say i love you.
from this day forward, i will remember that god is good. always.

kiss you loved ones.
tell them how you feel.
you never know when your last chance will be.
IMG_1212-(2)-FB
you are my sunshine.
my only sunshine.
you make me happy.
when skies are gray.
you'll never know dear.
how much i love you.
so please don't take my sunshine away.

may you rest in peace, sweet annie.

(this photo was taken on april 10, 2010. the day anne went to be with jesus. i snapped this photo in a moment of reflection, as i was alone on the family farm. i know the light was anne's love shining down on us. a simple reminder that "life is good.")

1 comment:

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

This is so beautiful & made me cry. Our thoughts were with you all yesterday & especially thinking about Anne & what an incredible person she was.

Post a Comment

leave me some love, sweets!